Twelve Days of Festive Goodness.
Day 1: Appetizers!
From now until Christmas, I’m sharing delightful recipes of merry goodness! I spent several years overwhelmed by the holidays and the lack of tasty treats I could eat with Celiac, food allergies, colitis, you name it. All that stress really caused me to not enjoy the season and it’s merriment.
But, alas, a solution! Each day, I’ll feature a new category with five of my favorite festive recipes. And, I’ll be honoring the creators of each! I’m a simple recipe gal, but there are so many talented developers gurus who have saved me from food isolation. I’ve sorted through the good and the bad; I can’t wait to share them with you!!
Check back EVERY day to find something new; a new recipe, a new flavor, or a new vegetable you’ve never tried! Plus, in the seasonal spirit of giving, I’ll be hosting a FLASH giveaway on Instagram stories EVERY day. Share our daily festive goodness post & tag me. I’ll announce a winner in stories, EACH day!
These recipes are ALL naturally free of gluten and dairy, contain wholesome ingredients and are, obviously, dietitian-approved. Each daily round-up was created to equip with you resources for a joyful and healthy season! Eat well, friends! I’m just excited for this series.
Whether it’s holiday parties, cookie baking get-togethers, or the pre-dinner festivities, you need an appetizer. We love these options because they’re easy to adjust to the occasion or dietary needs, but they all sneak in fruit or veggie ingredients. Happy Healthy Holidays!
- Paleo Running Mama’s Spinach Artichoke Dip – This creamy spinach artichoke dip isn’t only vegan, but also paleo – can you say crowd pleaser? Hearty healthy cashews are the star of the show in this dip. : Paleo, Vegan
- Fall Charcuterie Board By Milk & Honey Nutrition – Nothing says holiday party like a beautifully designed charcuterie, filled to the brim with fruits, nuts, and other yummy snacks
- Vegetarian Mezze Platter by What’s Gaby Cooking – A unique addition to the holiday table, this mezze platter contains some of my favorite mediterranean diet essentials – hummus and all the olives.
- The Defined Dish – Whole30 Baked Meatballs – Is it really a cocktail party without meatballs? These Whole30 meatballs are a quick and tasty option to prep ahead of time and sprinkle with parsley in the moment.
- Cookie + Kate’s Festive Pomegranate Guacamole – Pomegranates don’t only make a beautiful fall and winter decoration, but also are a yummy way to eat in season. Sprinkle on top of some chunky guac to bring in some color and crunch!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s next holiday category! Family in town? Whip up our breakfast casserole to share.