Welcome to Whitness Nutrition, where I am committed to empowering you on your journey to diabetes prevention and reversal. Explore my personalized 1:1 sessions and self-paced resources designed to give you the tools you need for real success. I offer 1:1 diabetes education, group and self-paced courses.
Why Whitney Stuart?
Working with a dietitian and diabetes educator is an incredible supplement to your medical providers - PCP, Endo, OB/GYN or concierge medicine. Consistent educational visits with a provider can improve blood sugar control. I believe In optimal health, not just maintenance of A1c. I have seen hundreds of Individuals master their diabetes diagnosis!
- Whitney is certified in Omnipod, Tandem, Medtronic pumps and Dexcom/Libre CGM and a board certified Diabetic Educator.
- Review more than just medications! Tackle dietary habits, lifestyle, supplementation, self-care, exercise, diabetes management and regimen.
- Recommendations will be provided re: diet, lifestyle, stress management, exercise, recipes, routines, healthcare providers, glucose monitoring, management options.
- This can be a great supplement to your other diabetes medical providers - PCP, Endo, OB/GYN or concierge medicine. I happily collaborate with other practitioners.
- I accept HSA/FSA and can provide a medical receipt/superbill for reimbursement.
Diabetes Support - 1:1 Sessions
45-minute virtual sessions, conducted via Zoom or phone call, are led by Whitney, a certified expert in Omnipod, Tandem, Medtronic pumps, Dexcom, and Libre CGM. As a board-certified Diabetic Educator, Whitney collaborates seamlessly with medical providers such as PCPs, Endocrinologists, OB/GYNs, or concierge medicine.
What to Expect:
- In-depth review of dietary habits, lifestyle, supplementation, self-care, exercise, and diabetes management.
- Personalized recommendations for diet, lifestyle, stress management, exercise, recipes, routines, healthcare providers, and glucose monitoring.
- Monthly support sessions available.
Diabetes: The Master Plan - Online Course
Unveil the blueprint for success with my comprehensive course tailored for individuals with pre-diabetes or diabetes, those with a family history, or anyone seeking proactive health management.
- 10 self-paced modules and 5 recorded videos covering blood sugar, insulin resistance, and diabetes.
- Meal guides, grocery lists, supplement reviews, and snack lists for practical application.
- Three 1:1 virtual sessions with Whitney, focusing on blood sugar trends, medication, label reading, and education fill-ins.
Perfect for You If:
- You want to avoid medication or reduce your medication load.
- You feel overwhelmed and lost in your diagnosis.
- You crave a one-stop-shop for education and personalized care.
- pre-diabetes or diabetes
- a fasting insulin above 12 and/or an A1C above 5.5
- a strong family history of diabetes and want to avoid a diagnosis for yourself!
- Your doctor has said that metformin is the best solution for you, right now
- You want to wear a continuous glucose monitor but don't know how to get one
- You've been told that oatmeal is a great choice for breakfast
- You have read ALL the books and still don't understand what the success equation is
- You feel overwhelmed and lost in your diagnosis
- You know your health needs improvement, want to take charge, and reverse your disease without medication!
- You want all the answers in ONE place and someone to ask all your questions to
Education is power!
Whitness Nutrition introduces a modernized education course that combines self-paced learning with live 1:1 access to a nutrition and diabetes expert. It's a comprehensive resource for education, customized care, supplementation recommendations, and CGM data analysis.
Take your health back!
How can I access this life-changing program, you ask? EASY. Click the link below to get started on this journey & take back your health. Break the cycle, today!