- You've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes or want to reduce your risk!
- You are scared that your doctor will put you on insulin and want to focus on natural blood sugar management
- You don't know how to check your blood sugar
- The meal recommendations you've heard from friends seem really restrictive and contradictory.
What does the program include?
- A 1:1 virtual education session within a WEEK of your diagnosis.
- 8 recorded self-paced modules and expert downloadable materials (recipes, grocery lists, meal guides, restaurant guides)
- What is Gestational Diabetes and insulin resistance
- The optimal numbers for blood sugar management
- CGM 101
- Lifestyle habits to improve your diabetes diagnosis
- What do I eat?!
- and so much more!
Education is power!
I wanted to create a functional course that offered modernized access to education and allows you to work through the course at your own pace. Get the answers you need when you need them! Plus, you have 1:1 access to me - a nutrition and diabetes expert. That doesn't come in a book! This is a one-stop-shop for all things education, customized interventions tailored to you, and access to the latest greatest best resources for gestational diabetes.
Type in CGM Freestyle Libre, here, and you'll be able to grab a discounted continuous glucose monitor instead of that hurtful blood sugar meter. It's sent to your pharmacy so yes, insurance may (and should) cover some/all of it!