Happy Holidays! This is my first annual gift guide, hard to believe right?! I can’t believe Christmas is just a few short weeks away… has anyone else put off their Holiday shopping and is scrambling for last-minute gift ideas?? I hope this gift guide gives you some joy and inspiration! Christmas in the Stuart household is a special day for me. In fact, this is the last year we’ll be a family of two and not a family of three! Christmas day in our home is spent drinking coffee, cozied up in pajamas, and baking gluten-free chocolate chip cookies – if that doesn’t sound ideal, I’m not sure what does!
Gift-giving is one of my love languages, and I take joy in picking out meaningful and purposeful gifts for the people I care about. It hugs my heart to know that what I am giving these people will bring a smile to their faces. Choosing gifts for my family and friends is something I look forward to every year. I hope these guides bring you some inspiration for your holiday shopping. Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah and have a happy New Year!
The Fit and Fab Gift Guide
- The Manduka Prolite Yoga Mat – This mat is perfectly cushioned and 100% sweat resistant. It’s an excellent option for all the yogis in your life. We use it in our home gym for stretching, seated workouts and virtual pilates!
- Bala Bangles – An essential for summer #hotgirl walks and to wear during pilates. I love that these are not only comfortable, but can work around your ankles or wrists. The perfect way to sprinkle a little resistance in your routine.
- Adjustable Dumbbells – You need this for your at home gym, trust me! Adjustable weights that support full-body strength exercises as well target exercise for everything else! It’s also a 2:1 gift since you can set up a membership and have access to on-demand strength classes on their app.
- Everywhere Belt Bag – If you don’t own one of these chic fanny packs, go ahead and buy one for yourself as well. Phone, keys, wallet, you name it and you can throw it in the bag. Great for long walks or running errands!
- RENPHO Active Massage Gun – The ideal solution for your sore deep tissues muscles after a long workout. Easy to use, this hand-held massage gun is great for any of the heavy lifters or resistance junkies in your life.
- High Waisted Center Stage Legging – These are hands down my favorite leggings, both for working out and a chic athleisure look. The high-waist, compression fit is super flattering for both preggers and non preggers. Additionally, the material is super soft without being grippy or prone to holding in moisture.
- BANDIER Gift Card – if you’ve got a fit chick in your life who loves to online shop, this is the easiest, sure-fire way to make it a merry Christmas. They carry high quality brands with a wide variety of products, sizing and designs. I’m basically scrolling their site once a week at this point!
- Cloud X Training Shoe – if you’ve been eyeing the pastel On sneakers everyone seems to be wearing, go ahead and buy them. I love my On training shoes and find them to be a great investment! They’re light as a feather, easy to throw on and come in the cutest of colors. Great for low impact exercise or a busy day on the go!
The Clean Beauty Queen Gift Guide
- Glo Beauty – clean makeup without the compromise or sticker shock! I’m a huge fan of the liquid mineral formula because it’s lightweight and easy to use. In addition, it leaves your skin with a soft, smooth appearance that we all want. No sulfates, no parabens, no talc. Just clean beauty!
- V-Facial Intensive Mask by Clarins – This is one of the only face masks I enjoy using and that’s because it’s quick and very effective. It’s the perfect solution for morning puffiness and swelling (hello pregnancy!). A little bit just makes you feel so luxurious!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I’m always looking to kill two birds with one stone and if I can sleep and up my beauty game, it’s a win in my book! This leave-on hydrating lip mask works overnight and leaves your lips visibly smoother and plump looking.
- Leila Lou Eau de Parfum by Rosie Jane – I’m actually obsessed with the by/ rosie jane fragrances. They’re safe to use and made without any of the icky stuff like parabens, phthalates, or hormone interrupters. This is my favorite scent so far because it smells like springtime with a splash of sexy.
- Innersense Travel Trio – For the lady who loves her locks, this travel trio of hair care makes the perfect gift. Hydrate, nourish and purify your hair without any unnecessary chemicals or toxins. Plus, it all smells amazing!
- Lawless Lip Plumper Kit – you don’t need fillers to get the pillowy lips of your dreams. This set of glamorous lip plumpers does it in a few quick swipes! Best of all, you’ll be softening and hydrating your lips at the same time. The shades are so chic, perfect for everyday or date night!
- Magnesium Lotion – I swear by this lotion to relieve soreness and tired muscles. It’s made from 100% pure magnesium oil and helps moisturize skin and soothe aching, sore muscles from the outside in. It’s free of dyes, scents, and colors, making it a natural and relaxing way to take care of your body.
- Ilia Gift Card – give the beauty queen what she really wants, access to Ilia site wide! I made the switch to Ilia a few years ago and now purchase almost all of my makeup from their site. Everything is made from clean, non-toxic ingredients and prioritizes skin-centric beauty.
The Fun Foodie Gift Guide
- Nutpods Unsweetened Favorites Collection – Of course you already know how much I love Nutpods and their variety of yummy dairy-free, keto and vegan coffee creamers. But, you might not know my favorite flavor is the toasted marshmallow followed closely by the french vanilla. This collection of their most popular three flavors is the perfect gift for the coffee drinker or keto kween in your family.
- Catalina Crunch Keto Snack Mix – for the person who loves all things salty and savory, the Catalina Crunch snack mix is perfect. You can give the gift of #bloodsugarbliss as Catalina Crunch products are low carb and high protein. They make a great snack for anyone and everyone with dietary restrictions. I’m obsessed with the creamy ranch flavor, it tastes like Doritos Cool Ranch!
- Supernatural, Food Dye Powders – Holiday baking can continue to be filled with festive colors with these plant-based food coloring kits. They’re food coloring (and sprinkles!) are 100% vegan and allergy-friendly! What’s best is the color itself comes from plants and spices, no chemicals or toxins. If you’ve got a baker or arts & crafts fanatic, this is the perfect gift!
- Siete Bunuelos – Inspired by latino family holiday traditions these Siete Bunuelos are downright delicious and perfect for holiday snacking! They’re made with cinnamon and coconut sugar, and free of any refined sugar, grains or dairy. The minute this gift is going to unwrapped, everyone is going to be reaching their hand in the bag for a bite!
- Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate Gift Set – for the chocolate lover in your life, give them the gift of clean, high-quality chocolate, like Hu! The dark chocolate set contains all eight of their most popular flavors such as cashew butter and vanilla crunch. I love Hu because they don’t use cane sugar, soy lecithin or dairy in their dark chocolate like most conventional products do. I find Hu to be one best paleo friendly sweet treats on the market!
- POPPI Prebiotic Soda – if someone in the family is still on Diet Coke or Sugar-Free Sprite, please do them a favor and give them the gift of Poppi! Poppi is a prebiotic soda line that supports gut health and immunity all while remaining low cal, low-sugar and SO delicious. The Raspberry Rose is so delicious and only has 5g of sugar per can!
- Simple Mills Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Christmas cookies from the neighbors are fun for everyone except the girl with celiac and a dairy-intolerance (hi, it’s me). Simple Mills grain-free cookies are made with blood-sugar friendly ingredients like almond flour and nut butters. They make the perfect sweet treat for anyone with a food allergy in your family.
- Pique Herbal Tea – as someone who doesn’t drink much tea, I must say that this is one of the only teas on the market that I genuinely enjoy. I actually like us Pique tea bags as stocking stuffers for the whole family. Why? Because after a day of cookies and Christmas dinner, our tummies may need a little love! The Pique Ginger tea is perfect for soothing the stomach without caffeine or added sugar.
The Kitchen Kween Gift Guide
- Caraway Cookware – This non-toxic, non-stick cookware from Caraway is what I decided to gift myself this year for Christmas. I love how sleek and clean the design is, talk about a chic kitchen! What I love even more is that it’s free of any Teflon, PTFE, or heavy metals. It’s made with stainless steel and has a ceramic coating, making it perfect for the clean cook and kitchen!
- Bay Stripe Apron – It’s my belief that every cook or baker requires a sturdy apron to guard them from kitchen messes, and you might as well make it cute! I love this stripe set from William Sonoma and will definitely be getting a monogramed one made for me and babe!
- Bundled Up Monogram Mug – Everything at Anthropologie is cute, but not everything is wallet-friendly. Unlike this cute, festive mug!! Perfect for cocoa, coffee or even bone broth, this mug keeps me cheerful all year long!
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Skillet – Everyone needs a good cast iron skillet to get the crispiest of bacon or for searing some steaks, and this one from Le Creuset is just too good to pass up! I love the fun color options and that it’s dishwasher safe. Easy cleaning is a win in my book!
- Automatic Self Stirring Magnetic Mug – if you know someone who likes adding collagen to their coffee they NEED this mug. This self-stirring coffee mug makes your morning cup of joe easy to whip up, literally, and requires just one click of the switch. Easy to carry and clean, this is an excellent gift for anyone who drinks their coffee on the go!
- The Comfortable Kitchen by Alex Snodgrass – Cookbooks are like candles, they will always make a perfect gift. There’s something special about flipping open the pages and exploring the options versus suggesting a scroll through Pinterest. Give the Defined Dish cookbook to anyone in your circle that loves easy, delicious and nutritious recipes like tacos, pastas and more!
- Stasher Silicone Bags – while they might not be the sexiest gift, the Stasher bags are sure to be one of the most utilized and appreciated gifts, I guarantee it! I use my Stasher bags for everything from snacks to dog treats to travel, they’re just that versatile! I like the variety in sizes they offer, as well as all of the fun colors and easy to clean features.
- Silpat’s baking mats – no more yards of aluminum foil and parchment paper, just an easy to clean, easy to use silicone mat. We use these mats for everything from roasting veggies to making cookies, they’re that versatile! I am constantly recommending them to my patients for meal prep tools!
Him, the Hub Finds!
- Butcher Box Subscription – men love meat, right?? What’s more is the women who love when their man helps meal prep meat for the week – that’s what I’m talking about! Give the gift of clean, lean protein with Butcher Boxes subscriptions. The special man in your life can get grass-fed, wild-caught, free-range protein delivered right to his door.
- LMNT Electrolyte Powders – steer the man in your life away from the sugar-laden “electrolytes” on the market and towards a sugar-free electrolyte blend like LMNT. No artificial ingredients, no fillers, just a clean source of electrolytes that come in a variety of tasty flavors. Chase’s favorite is the watermelon salt, he actually orders it in bulk!
- Bose Noise Canceling Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds – If the man you’re shopping for loves gadgets, fitness, music or travels frequently, these would be a fantastic gift. They’re easy to use and seriously cancel any unwanted noise – so take that as a warning, “hellllooo there’s laundry to fold!”
- Men’s Cotton Modal Boxer Brief – If you’ve ever worn Bombas socks you know how comfy they are. And then you can imagine what Bombas can create in the form of a boxer brief! Breathable cotton, flexible spandex, and super strength material, what else can you want in a pair of mens underwear?
- Primal Palate Griddle and Grill Spices – for the guy in your life who loves to grill, these Primal Palate spice blends make the perfect, and tastiest, gift! We use Primal Palate spices for everything because they’re made without preservatives, fillers or MSG. They’re also Paleo friendly and Whole30 Approved. The taco seasoning is on a weekly rotation in our house!
- Outdoor Voices CloudKnit Slim Sweatpant – get cozy, get comfy and give your man these extra soft sweatpants from OV. They’re not only soft, but they’re flattering on all body types and create the perfect excuse to cuddle up together on the couch.
- Taos AER Wild Wood Extra Strength Deodorant – if you’re wearing aluminum-free, non-toxic deodorant, shouldn’t the guy in your life be too? The Taos deodorant is long-lasting and 100% non-toxic. It’s easy to apply and most importantly, smells amazing!
- Ember Smart Mug – This isn’t your husband’s college insulated coffee mug that he refuses to get rid of. This Ember mug is sleek, techy and keeps your drink perfectly hot for up to 1.5 hours. You can control it through an app and keep your coffee, tea or beverage of choice warm for as long as you want it.
The Crunchy, Cool Mama Gifts
- Bringing Up Bébé – an American journalist who lives in France as a new mother wants to learn about the secrets behind France’s amazingly well-behaved children. This book follows said journalist for three years as she learns tips and tricks of French parents. A really unique and fun way to learn different ways to parent!
- Kibou Vegan Leather Diaper Bag – give me a diaper bag, but make it cute and easy to access. This fanny pack diaper bag comes with a built-in changing pad and waterproof wipes pocket. This is so convenient and easier for the mama on the go.
- Bella Nursing 3 piece pajama set – A sophisticated take on traditional nursing wear that’s both cozy and comfortable while providing a purpose. They’re so soft and supportive all while making you feel quite feminine, females for the win!
- Storq signature leggings – It’s official, maternity wear can actually be cute AND comfy! The Stork signature leggings are super comfortable and chic. Furthermore they’re designed to work while pregnant, postpartum and thereafter, talk about an investment! Soft and cozy, catch me in these everyday once I’m officially popping!
- Needed Hydration Support – I recommend every product from Needed for prenatal, pregnant or postpartum mamas (and papas!), they’re that good. But I want to give a special shout out to their hydration support. It’s so important to replenish electrolytes and trace minerals when breastfeeding, both for the baby and mama’s health. The Needed hydration packs make it easy in their individual packets. They’re free of any artificial flavors or sweeteners, and are specifically formulated for perinatal nutrition.
- Outdoor Voices CloudKnit Long Sleeve Wrap – While it’s not technically designed to be maternity wear, but guess what? IDGAF! This wrap top is crazy-soft and slightly stretchy making it easy to work its way around the belly. I love how you can customize the way you wear it, definitely worth it!
- The ‘Klean’ Dairy Free Lactation Kookie – Cookies that are both nourishing and allergen friendly and also support breast milk production? Sign me up! Klean Kookies are dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and vegan. They’re made with all-natural, milk-boosting ingredients like brewer’s yeast, oats, and flaxseed. Lastly, they taste absolutely amazing!
- Zella Mamasana Live In Maternity Ankle Legging – If you can’t tell, my maternity style is comfy chic, as should it be for every hard working mama out there! These Zella leggings are so comfy and work throughout the different stages of pregnancy, from lil bump to big bump. Take the cool mama in your life to Nordstrom for a little lunch and shopping, snag these leggings while you’re there!