Five Easy Blood Sugar Bliss Lunches To Make This Week
I love lunch, and I love teaching others the importance of making time to eat a nutrient-dense lunch. A lonely carb snack won’t provide you with sustained energy through the afternoon and will wreak havoc on your blood sugar. The only way to prevent that is to prioritize blood sugar bliss lunches.
Following a basic VPFC format, I’m here to share five easy blood sugar bliss lunches to make all week long. Keep it casual with a bento box or put on your apron to make a savory salad – either way, achieve that blood sugar bliss!
- Layered Chopped Salad – The key to a good chopped salad, is the quality of the ingredients. Choose the freshest veggies, organic eggs and high quality bacon – I order mine from Pederson Farms, where you can get 20$ off with code whit20!
- Single Serve Shaksahuka – I love this recipe for breakfast or lunch, tbh even dinner! Mesa De Vida starter sauces make all meal times easier, you just need a pan, a jar and some VPFC and you’re set! Use code WN10 for 10% off MDV.
- Adult Lunchable – Who else felt the cosmic brownie was the best part of the lunchable?! As always, prioritize your protein, veggies and a healthy fat. Then, go ahead and finish off your box with a grain-free brownie made with heart healthy fats.
- Kale and White Bean Salad with Salmon – I’ve never been to Erewhon, but this salad inspired by the famous LA shop hits the nail on the head. Use a high quality olive oil and wild-caught salmon for optimal heart health.
- Bento Box – Two Ways! It wouldn’t be a Whitness Nutrition lunch round up without a bento box! I love Bento Boxes for an easy and fun lunch where you just pick where you want your VPFC to go and you’re all set! This is the bento box I use, I highly recommend it!
Want to learn more about how to build a better bento box, both for breakfast and lunch? Click here to find out my favorite ingredients to include in an adult lunchable. Lunch time shouldn’t be daunting, schedule a discovery call today to become empowered to take control of your blood sugar!