At Whitness Nutrition; knowledge is powerful.
Treat, improve, and reduce the burden of your chronic health ailments through sustainable, simple, and longevity focused nutrition interventions.
- Education for dietary modifications
- Are you struggling with a new dietary regimen? Food allergies, Celiac, Vegetarian, Vegan. Gain insight for eating healthfully within your restrictions and gain evidence-based streamlined education once and for all.
- Body Composition
- Changes through meaningful education and nourishment - we work with both under and over nourishment, with a weight management program focused specifically on composition.
- Athletic Performance
- Fueling for specific exercise types and strength.
- Glycemic Control + Nutrition for longevity
- Improve energy and reduce fatigue: balance your blood sugar, focus & pursue long-lasting energy to power through your day. Free yourself from the toxic cycle of yo-yo dieting, guilt and shame around food and pursue food freedom! Improve your relationship with food.
Whitness Nutrition FAQ's
- We are in Dallas, but our practice is 100% virtual and will remain this way until at least 2022. We do offer in person grocery shopping assistance.
- We book out 4-6 weeks. This is common. We will contact you if a spot opens.
- We always start with a discovery call to ensure that we - patient + provider - are a good fit.
- We don't work with patients on weight loss, alone. This process is about improving health, which may lead to weight loss as an outcome. But not the main priority.
- We offer payment plans, super bill invoices for insurance reimbursement and take HSA/FSA currently.
- We believe in a hand's on approach with frequent follow ups and check ins. We are not a one stop shop meal plan.
- We offer reduced cost appointments that involve our health coach who is still growing in her expertise. Please note if you're interested in these "lite" appointments.
- All contact is done through our private patient portal and email. We do not text, DM, or Facebook message with potential/current patients.