Use this page to select the best package for you. Overwhelmed? Start with a Discovery Call. We can decide, together, after a phone call!
Nutrition knowledge is powerful.
Treat, improve, and reduce the burden of your chronic health ailments through sustainable, simple, and longevity focused nutrition interventions.
Education for dietary modifications
Are you struggling with a new dietary regimen? Food allergies, Celiac, Vegetarian, Vegan. Gain insight for eating healthfully within your restrictions and gain evidence-based streamlined education once and for all.
Changes through meaningful education and nourishment - we work with both under and over nourishment, with a weight management program focused specifically on composition.
Fueling for specific exercise types and strength.
Glycemic Control + Nutrition for longevity
Improve energy and reduce fatigue: balance your blood sugar, focus & pursue long-lasting energy to power through your day. Free yourself from the toxic cycle of yo-yo dieting, guilt and shame around food and pursue food freedom! Improve your relationship with food.
Whitness Nutrition FAQ's
- We are in Dallas, but our practice is 100% virtual and will remain this way until at least 2022. We do offer in person grocery shopping assistance.
- We book out 4-6 weeks. This is common. We will contact you if a spot opens.
- We always start with a discovery call to ensure that we - patient + provider - are a good fit.
- We don't work with patients on weight loss, alone. This process is about improving health, which may lead to weight loss as an outcome. But not the main priority.
- We offer payment plans, super bill invoices for insurance reimbursement and take HSA/FSA currently.
- We believe in a hand's on approach with frequent follow ups and check ins. We are not a one stop shop meal plan.
- We offer reduced cost appointments that involve our health coach who is still growing in her expertise. Please note if you're interested in these "lite" appointments.
- All contact is done through our private patient portal and email. We do not text, DM, or Facebook message with potential/current patients.