Okay. Let’s get this off my chest.
I wouldn’t do a Whole30 reset unless I knew that it would eventually end. And, that after reintroduction, I would have full freedom in my food choices. Plus, I would have even insight about my tolerance of food, emotional eating & ability to handle social dining pressures.
But as of late, I get anxious during each round of Whole30 that I coach. As a practitioner who sees hundreds of patients per year, I see the process abused. I see it being used in ways other than what I found it helpful for.
- A restrictive 30-day diet
- for weight loss
- to learn nothing – but test your self-control
But I also know MY reason for doing it- the FREEDOM it brought me (from a nasty elimination diet) and the ADDITION of food it brought me (things I had never heard of for gluten-free/dairy-free options!). So here is my solution: a NEW resource for you.
Scared to approach Food Freedom alone? Don’t. Jump into this month-long community with others in the same boat, as an expert dietitian directs the ship!
I’m only taking 15 individuals. I really want to invest in you.
- Completely transition from reintroduction to food freedom (using the fast track).
- Ensure that all reset-specific rules are untangled and liberalized to avoid turning Whole30 into a diet
- Address lingering questions from the reintroduction
- Develop your unique eating plan; define it and own it.
- Complete weekly mindset homework to grow in peace with food.
- Participate in four, weekly Facebook live conversations re: food freedom & owning individuality
- Gain valuable nutrition insight and pearls from a dietitian who has completed 4 whole30 resets and full reintroduction without an ounce of post-reset remnants of deprivation
If this group isn’t for you, I urge you to work with a non-diet HAES dietitian or counselor as you move forward in your goals!