As a nutrition expert with a love for the community and chatting up a storm; I love getting creative with the latest & greatest products to enter the health market. I am extremely selective with who I endorse and support. Check out some of my past work, below, to see how we can partner for your own brand's promotion.
Whitness Nutrition represents products that I wholeheartedly believe would (or are currently) benefitting my audience and patient demographic. Click below to request a full copy of my media kit!
- IG: 7800 followers + 7.2% engagement
- Blog: 4000 monthly views
- Yelps #1 Best Dallas Dietitian since 2019
- 1400 newsletter subscribers; 49% open rate, 2% click rate.
- 725 Facebook Business followers
I pair my professional expertise with my personal story to communicate evidence based information to social media platforms, television, podcasts and online writing.
I am very articulate with highlighting pertinent nutrition information about products to my nation-wide audience. I readily engage audiences by concisely blending nutrition expertise and experience. As your brand spokesperson, your product will be presented to a large audience in an effective and honest manner.
As a registered dietitian, certified diabetic educator, insulin pump trainer, Advanced Level Whole30 Coach, and lactose intolerant Celiac, I recommend products, foods and appliance to my audience that fit my own personal needs and ones that I expect to benefit theirs.
I bring a unique edge to your brand with my clinical expertise and personal experience; I have 5 years of experience in the clinical realm of diabetes, counseling 40 + patients per week with metabolic disease, leading three Whole30 groups per year as an award-winning certified Coach, and my own daily struggle with Celiac, food allergies and colitis. This mix preferentially allows me to highlight diabetic-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, whole food-based, anti-inflammatory, “pronounceable ingredient”, and paleo-friendly products. I can communicate product information, develop new recipes, or highlight positive features of your product.
I have been creating new recipes in the kitchen since a young child and enjoy finding healthier versions of traditional recipes along with innovative ways to use popular products. I always focus on whole foods based recipes without added sugar that benefit the whole family!
As featured in (last updated 2022)
Real Simple Magazine - June 2021
Guest Blog, Editorial Content & E-Books
Model Meals: Blood Sugar Control + Diabetes
Superseed Life: Type 1 Diabetes & Insulin Use (no longer active)
Commentary for Editorial
Eat Pre - Dancing in the Kitchen - Basil Pesto Lasagna
Featured Panelist & Speaking Engagements
Host of Zoe’s Kitchen’s 2019 Goodness Tour
Disclaimer: All thoughts, product reviews, and other statements on our website and other social media channels are always my own opinions and are never meant to be misleading. If I receive products for review and exposure from companies - I will only express my honest opinions and beliefs. I provide helpful and meaningful feedback with products received to better the product and your brand. Complete transparency as a clinician is my goal.
In The Press
Real Simple - June 2021 Issue
Online publications - Whitness Nutrition
- The Good Kitchen Whole30 Tips: https://www.thegoodkitchen.com/pages/whitney-stuart-whole30-tips
- Sweet Potatoes for American Heart Month: https://m.andnowuknow.com/headlines/bako-sweet-celebrates-sweet-potatoes-american-heart-month-and-Alexandra-Rae-Molumby-Whitney-Stuart/anne-allen/76931 (I never knew you did this, cool!!)
- Natural Delights Dietary Modifications and Recipe - https://www.naturaldelights.com/dietary-modifications
- Mindful Eating During the Holidays with Sanctum Wellness - https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXSB6RdFQeA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- The Clean Body Podcast - https://www.instagram.com/p/CRBn2Z6h0sF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Eat the 80 Dietitian Approved - https://www.eatthe80.com/dietitian-approved/
- Drink a Dash - Feature Friday, Females that Empower Us - https://drinkadash.com/blogs/news/feature-friday-females-who-inspire-us-whitney-stuart
- Model Meals, Fueling for Joyful Movement - https://modelmeals.com/blogs/blog/fueling-for-joyful-movement-with-whole30-coach-whitney-stuart
- Snap Kitchen Wellness Wednesday with Whitney Stuart - https://fb.watch/b3UrrnfU60/
- Tastermonial Q&Q - https://tastermonial.com/a/blog/qa-diabetes-educator-rd-whitney-stuart