Dallas Whole30 and January healthiness
BIG NEWS: Whitness Nutrition has a new logo, tagline and website, yay! This year is all about serving patients more efficiently to allow for more time focused on YOUR health.
January is BUSY, even if you don’t have a crazy resolution in place. I use these types of meals every week. I just want to set the standard with transparency and let you know, it’s okay to want/need help.
fresh & local
1) Gather Kitchen – New year packages for weekly Whole30 meal options to order for pick-up or for Caviar to deliver. They have breakfast options (Sweet potato toast, hiiiii) too!
2) BrightBox Foods: This retired chef from Abacus’ new concept. The salmon & spaghetti squash dishes, wow! Make a note of Whole30 when you checkout (if you need it). Delivered. Use code BBF2020 for $10 off your first order.
3) Snap Kitchen – This new collaboration meals are epic; Dr. Will Cole. I heart Umami; both a must-try! Use the link for $15 off digital order (order prior and pickup), OR $45 off meal plan *best deal* (multiple “days” although you could use as a single pickup).
4) Territory Foods – If it’s your FIRST order you’ll get $50 off, here
5) Zilch Market– glass containers and a focus on zero waste. Delivered to doorstep. Specify Whole30 at checkout (if you need it) or email Kathleen to talk diet modification needs.
6) A Table: beautiful season meals that change weekly. All ingredients are listed. Add Whitness Nutrition to note section. They deliver to your doorstep in compostable containers, Dallas locations only.